Sunday, April 10, 2011

I honestly dont know what to call this one....

SO i haven't blogged in a while. Im guilty of being a hypocrite.  I check the blogs I follow daily or maybe twice a day. (I dont have a life, Joke, I do)  I just like to read what my friends write you know? So if you have a ton of views over a week. I can garuntee half of them are mine.  Anyway, I always get frustrated when no one blogs for a day or two.  Im pathetic.  So now Im gulity of doing it.  Not blogging that is.  But that really doesn't matter. Ive sat down planning to blog but I pull up the posting tab and my mind goes blank.  So I feel if I write anything it will but random and a waste of time. Kinda like this one.  But Im over it. 

I was over at Damons one night a little while ago and he was playing Frightened Rabbit and I hadnt really listened to them at all.  The only real appeal I had to them was their accent and the fact they sound a lot like Counting Crows. And boy am I a Counting Crows Fan.  So the other day I was looking through my music and decided to "give them a listen".  And I havent stopped listening to them as a matter of fact.  My life really relate to the song "My Backwards Walk".    In a kind of sort of way.  I just wish I could go make and change some crucial decisions that would put me at better standings from where I am now. Please dont get offended I wouldnt take any one of you out of my life. Just change some of my bad decisions.  And act on some opportunities.  
Now dont get me wrong.  I love where I am at in my life, for the most part, somethings could be going smoother, and Im not taking what I have for granted. Well I hope not.  If I am then please tell me and Ill try to fix it. 

My mission call is in the process of deciding where Im going and its really making me exciting.  Im just glad I have a whole 2nd  semester to experience first.  I talk too much about it I think... Well thats ok because thats whats on my mind all the time and all im writing is what on my mind.

I have to say something about this,  I went to singles ward today.  It was fast sunday for 7th ward.  So fast sunday means testimony meeting.  My favorite are the ones that are heart felt testimonies of Joseph Smith or the restoration.  Maybe because that is the strongest part of my testimony.  Needless to say there were two that made me reconsider what kind of testimonies are to be born at the pulpit.  One of them a guy started crying his eyes out. Now Im an emotional person but thats not the place to tell your brother you were a bad example and want him to learn from your mistakes.  The second was a guy that was telling a really long story about small fires and somehow tried to relate to being a big flame and example to the people of the world.  There intentions were good but I just dont understand some people sometimes.

Thats all I got for now, But just one more thing.  I freaking Love "500 Days of Summer". I dont care what anyone says.  Its a funny love story that doesnt work out in the end! Who would have thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment