Saturday, March 26, 2011

I Dont Miss These Nights

So this is what happens when you have two friends that are busy on the same night.  Im really used to them.  But for the past while I have relived what its like being around friends every night.  Thats why, or another reason why, Im so excited for school. Because the only reason your don't hang out with friends every single night, is because you don't want to.  And the only reason you wouldn't want to would be because you have to much homework.  But I am so grateful for my friends here in Ephrata that don't mind keeping me company. You guys are #1

Working at the theater all the time has really hit me hard too.  Its as though Ive lost all motivation to keep working as hard as I need to.  But the fact that it will only get my treatment (which is better than almost everyone elses treatment, not to brag)  keeps me going.  Its going to be interesting for everyone to adjust to me being gone.  As selfish as it sounds, its true. 


 Id like to type another paragraph but I cant think of anything so Im down and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment