Monday, March 21, 2011

Registering For Classes

So the wait starts.  Its used to be that you could start registration at midnight if the day of registration but they changed it to 6 o'clock MST. So that means in Ephrata it going to be 5 o'clock.  Another convenience I am blessed with is, my great girlfriend Kylie who is holding two of my classes for me so I only have to worry about getting 3 of them which all of you who have experienced registering for BYU-I, it realllllly sucks.  So me and Damon are getting hopped up on mountain dew to stay awake all night even though he cant register till Wednesday due to being a transfer student.  But the positive side to this is that there are 26 days left till school starts. Im soooo excited to get back to school and get away from the family theater for a while because ive been down there every single night since we took over there.  Itll be a nice break. 

 Then ill be living a totally different life style in four months.  Ill be setting out on my two year adventure us mormons call a mission. A mission to change into a different person and spread the gospel to the best of our ability.  Dont get me wrong im so excited to go and it will be a blast im sure but itll also be over in a flash.  My brother comes home in 4 and a half months and its going to be a close one to whether we see eachother or not.  Im just amped about life regardless.  So much going on in such little time.   My sister is getting married and my other sister is going to have another kid. things are going to change so much.  A wish of mine is that i can see the most of my family as I can before its time to go because they are such an important part of my life. I really need to take advantage of the family I have that live next door as well. Maybe thats something I  can work on as I waiting to go to school.  Oh and I love The Format and Ace Enders & A Million Different People.  Freaking great artists. They will be dearly missed for the two short years.  Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment